Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winners For Sketch 74

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Allisa has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jenny of Giddy Stamper


Thanks so much to everyone that played along with my sketch this week. I enjoyed each and everyone of your cards!  It was quite the challenge picking a Queen this week!

Jenny's card stood out to me with her gorgeous layering of her background stamps and the delightful fussy cut flowers. I love the added texture with her trio of banners.  The pearl details are the perfect finishing touch.
Congrats Jenny, on being the Queen of Clean this week!  


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Tui!

6 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Thank you, Allisa, for choosing my card for top honors this week! I am beyond excited! There were so many wonderful entries this week!

Esther said...

Beautiful cards ladies, just beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the winners...so beautiful!

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you so much, Cindy! I am honored that you picked my card. There were so many beutiful entries last week. I am looking forward to tomorrow's sketch.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Jen B, I am so happy you enjoyed my card!

Heather Rogers said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card. Congrats to the rest of the ladies, fabulous creations. :)