Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winners for Sketch 214!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Deanne from Three Trees {paper} Creations

Wow, wow, wow!!  What a gallery!!  I'm so  thrilled that you enjoyed my super clean sketch.  I have oohed and ahhed my way through but I found this card from Deanne to be so striking.    The beautiful colors and images just jump off the page!  Congratulations, Deanne, you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations Deanne on being chosen 'Queen' and congratulations to the other well deserved winners too! Very big thanks to Cindy H for choosing mine for a 'Princess' award! Hope you all have a great week! Hazel x
My Card Attic

Cardsbymaaike said...

congrats ladies, wonderful work

Shawna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your princesses!! And Deanne, all I have to say is WOW! A well deserved win!!

Shawna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your princesses!! And Deanne, all I have to say is WOW! A well deserved win!!

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies. Wonderful projects.

~amy~ said...

So much fun inspiration!
thanks so much for the shout out!!!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much! MWAH!

Deanne :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much! MWAH!

Deanne :)