Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Winners For Sketch 271!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Lisa Walsh from At Home Stamping



Wow!  Why can't I just pick everyone?  The cards in the gallery are all amazing and such a joy to browse. I would have liked to pick the Queen AND her Court, but they won't let me.  So I went with the card that I just kept going back to. This amazingly beautiful card by Lisa models the mirror technique.  I love the Bokeh background and the perfect accessories. Congratulations, Lisa!  You are this week's Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card and making me smile today! What a great sketch and a stunning gallery this week!

Pimprenelle said...

Thank you so much Cécile for choosing my card, and congrats to Lisa and all the other winners. So many georgous cards on the gallery.
And thank you for all those wonderful sketches everything weeks, it's a great inspiration and a real pleasure to take part.
Kind regards from Switzerland

Beverley said...

Congrats to Lisa and all the winners, thanks so much Jen B for choosing my card :) Hugs Bev x